Sunday, May 27, 2018

How Can I Help The Most?

Now I have to process what I felt so good about at the temple. That seems to be the way it works for me. I will have an answer or idea come and I feel really good about it when I'm having the experience. I feel great and commit. And then...well, and then reality hits. I leave the temple and I have the opportunity to figure out how I can incorporate whatever it is into my life. So with this one...
I obviously can't see into the future. I don't know what it would be like if I were to remarry or stay single. I can't exactly live both for a couple of decades and then decide and start over.:} I have no way of knowing which of those things will help me influence the most people.
So...here's my solution.
I decided that I just need to focus on being the best person I can be. I will commit to doing what needs to be done to progress everyday. I will do what it takes to be in tune to what I need to do and strive to follow the inspiration and promptings. 
It's possible that Heavenly Father was just trying to tell me to ignore the getting remarried idea because it seems like so much effort. I hadn't realized I was doing that. There are multiple factors at play - so, that's not really the whole thing. But, it may have been a thing for me. It will no longer be a thing. I won't be being proactive about it any time soon. I just don't want to ignore the option if it's presents itself. 
This has also truly helped me put more focus on living my life with the help of divine inspiration. I know that when I do that life will be even better. It might push me more in some ways that might be hard. But, with the help of the Godhead...I can do hard things. The best part is that as I follow where I'm lead - life will be even better for me. I also know I will be able to help others better and live a more joyful life that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment