Thursday, April 12, 2018

To Decide Or Not To Decide

We're redoing our bathrooms. I just picked out tile for the hall bathroom floor. It took me awhile. I sure wish Layne were there to help me out. It wouldn't have taken so long to decide. He was always better at all of that than I was. I hope what I finally chose will actually work. It seems like there are so many decisions to make. There are schedules to coordinate. It's getting done - but, I don't feel like I'm doing a very good job of it all. At least it's finally happening - so, that's good. 
Layne was good at deciding and not worrying too much about whether it was the right decision or not. It would have been great to have someone else there to bring up other ideas and factors. I don't really like making decisions on my own...well, mostly. There are sometimes it's not a big deal. 
The other cool thing about having Layne around is that he could do the heavy lifting. Seriously, it would have been fabulous to have his healthy self there to heft the boxes of tile. I struggled a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment