Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Bathroom Progress

I've gotten things started on my bathroom. This week the tear out has happened along with the rough for the plumber. Tomorrow drywall will be going up for the part of the bathroom that is not part of the shower. I'm looking forward to the finished product and hope it doesn't take as long as the hall bathroom did. I have the tile for the shower and still need to figure out the shower door and floor tile. I also need to get going on the paint for the bathroom and my bedroom. I'm hopeful for the day when it will all come together.
I feel like this is not something I would have done without Layne. In fact, this is something that I might have had Layne do most of when he was still around. This time it's all me. I've been learning a few things and I'm better at it than I was when I first started getting things organized to and put together to make all of it happen. I've been in charge of several home projects this past year and I'm starting to get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment