Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Homeward Bound

I was listening to this song earlier and started to think about Layne and returning home to him. It mentions something about finding out calling. I feel like there is something specific I'm still supposed to do while I'm here on earth. I still have yet to figure that out and do it. My hope is to be guided to what I need to do. I feel like it's possible I have already missed some opportunities that may or may not have led me down the path I need to go. I have the thought in my head that I do what I need to do here on earth and then...and only then will I return to see Layne again. I feel like I have a long way to go. I haven't accomplished nearly enough...and, for how old I am...I better get busy.
Homeward Bound, BYU Vocal Point

No comments:

Post a Comment